I am using iPhone 11 with iOS 15.0.1
since iOS 15, when sending an audio message that is over three minutes the
receiver is getting it as an audio file attachment rather than an iMessage
audio message

The interesting part is that it is displaying as if it were to be sent as an
iMessage audio message. The send via SMS When Internet is not available setting
is turned off on my settings/messages.

As a voiceover screen reader user, I have reported this to Apple Accessibility.
They were not able to replicate the issue, but we are working together as they
are asking me several questions. I encourage everyone that is experiencI
encourage everyone that is experiencing this issue to report to Apple.
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs