Hi Pablo,

If you installed iTunes on a Windows 7 machine and accepted the default
settings, the iTunes folder is in the Music folder. The Music folder, of
course, is in your user folder just as Documents and Pictures would be. If
you open the iTunes folder you will find the subfolder "iTunes Media" and
this is where all the media subfolders are, e.g. audio books, music, mobile
applications etc.

If your iTunes folder is not in Music you might want to open iTunes and go
to "Edit", "Preferences" and then go to the "Advanced" section. Here the
first thing you see is the location of your iTunes Media folder and this is
where, if you want, you can change said location.

I am not an expert when it comes to migrating you riTunes library from an XP
system to a new Windows 7 computer. However, I believe after you install
iTunes, all you have to do is copy the old iTunes Media folder into the
iTunes folder on the new computer, tell Windows to replace it if it asks. I
would do this with iTunes closed and after you copy it, open iTunes and see
if your music and all the other stuff shows up. If not just go to "File" and
"Add Folder to Library". Browse to the iTunes Media  folder and then choose
"Select", this should add everything it finds in that folder to the various
libraries.

If I am out to lunch on any of this I hope somebody else will correct me and
explain the proper way to do this.