From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 3:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: sounds that aren't playing on my new phone

OK, I got BigBen working on my 13 Pro.

There is no customization option with this app.

You have to have notifications on, and allow on lock screen, in Notification
Center, and as Banner, and of course, Sounds on.

Then, it works while the phone is locked and whether Big Ben is in the app
switcher or not.

Richard

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.” –
Jane Wagner

My Web site:  <https://www.turner42.com> https://www.turner42.com