From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Richard
Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 8:39:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: My travails of setting up a new iPhone 13 Mini

Hi Alan,

My issue was that all my music transferred with the phone-to-phone transfer,
then when I synced my phone a few days later, the computer put all my music on
the phone for a second time, so I had two copies of everything.

I hope to have time to call them today.

Richard

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.” –
Jane Wagner

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com