Have you talked to their tech support? I only have a T5, but all I have to do
if it disconnects which happens maybe once a year if not less is to pull the
main unit off the wall cradle and stick it back on and it reboots it and then
it also reconnects.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robin
Frost
Sent: October 15, 2021 4:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Smart Thermostat Related Question

Hi Everyone,

I hope this finds all happy and well.

My question regarding smart thermostats people might be using is this.

If the thermostat loses WI-fi connectivity have you found that some models just
have an easier time re-establishing connectivity once again after having been
lost?

I have a Honeywell Lyric t6 Pro and while by and large its iOS app is
accessible when using VoiceOver I find that if it drops its WI-fi connection
rather than just reconnecting it forces you to go through the set up WI-fi
process all over again. And while technically now that I've applied a tactile
marker for the temperature icon in center of the units screen and the app is
accessible through this process it is reporting an error with setting up WI-i.
Thus it remains offline.

I have other sorts of smart devices which can seamlessly reconnect if nothing
has changed with network name and password with no issue. As such I was
wondering if any of the smart thermostats seem to have an easier time doing
this than my current model does.

Thanks for any and all thoughts.

Take good care.

Robin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/cfc76109-9313-1442-d921-93b11f6ea81e%40fastmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/cfc76109-9313-1442-d921-93b11f6ea81e%40fastmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.