thanks anna it's fixed I think thanks very much.  Janet

On 16/10/2021 19:39, Anna Dresner wrote:
Hi Paula,

If you try these suggestions and still can't flick through options, delete 7 LIttle Words, and then reinstall it. You should then be asked if you want to keep using text-to-speech. Once you choose Yes, you should be all set.

Best,
Anna

On Oct 16, 2021, at 12:18 PM, Janet Bell <tagli...@gmail.com <mailto:tagli...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Donna I think she might have meant that she can't move round using the braille display which is what I find as well.  Janet

On 16/10/2021 18:01, Donna Casteen wrote:
Open the app switcher & close the app. Reopen the app, Do Nothing for a several seconds.You should hear "Direct Touch. Welcome to 7 Little Words." Now you should be able to swipe tothe daily puzzles tab or puzzle packs tab to tap. You should now be able to navigate using your device. Hope this works for you. The app is accessible without using a braille display. I can provide the 5 gestures used if you would like.

Donna

Thanks for the info, but it doesn’t seem to work. When I touch the screen there is silence when I flick either right or left or up or down.  If I wait long enough it just goes back to saying “direct touch.  It bums me out because I do enjoy the game.
Thanks for any help.
God bless!
Paula and the pups
*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com<viphone@googlegroups.com>*On Behalf Of*Donna Casteen
*Sent:*Friday, October 15, 2021 11:37 PM
*To:*viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:*Re: still more 7 little words questions
Hi
There are several instances in which you will have to touch the device screen to proceed with game play & this is one of those instances. Just touch the screen of your device & swipe to the section to select game play.
Donna

    Hi 7 little words players.  I’m trying to play 7 little words
    on my iphone 13 mini.  I open the app and it says to turn
    direct touch on.  I used the rotor with my braille display and
    made sure direct touch is on.  I can’t make it do anything
    else.  It’s just stuck on “direct touch area.  Use the rotor to
    enable direct touch for this app.”  I can’t make it do anything
    else.  WHAT A PAIN!  Would love to get back to playing but
    can’t.  I know this problem has been discussed but I can’t find
    any helpful information.  I don’t think I deleted it, but one
    never knows.
    Sometimes I think these phones have a mind of their own.
    God bless!
    Paula and the pups
    --
    The following information is important for all members of the V
    iPhone list.

    If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this
    list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate,
    please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than
    posting on the list itself.

    Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be
    reached at:mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu>. Your list
    owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara
    atcaraqu...@caraquinn.com <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

    Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
    it, send an email toviphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    To view this discussion on the web

visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/002d01d7c226%24ea8b6a30%24bfa23e90%24%40roadrunner.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/002d01d7c226%24ea8b6a30%24bfa23e90%24%40roadrunner.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email toviphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/67026EE1-AD65-43AC-9CED-77EF704177C5%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/67026EE1-AD65-43AC-9CED-77EF704177C5%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email toviphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/004601d7c2a0%2420eda4c0%2462c8ee40%24%40roadrunner.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/004601d7c2a0%2420eda4c0%2462c8ee40%24%40roadrunner.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email toviphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8DA1A8F5-7F0D-4599-BC0C-5DA4410C8DC4%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8DA1A8F5-7F0D-4599-BC0C-5DA4410C8DC4%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email toviphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/3d7ef83a-b730-922e-2b59-3019d18f7f82%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/3d7ef83a-b730-922e-2b59-3019d18f7f82%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D0D6EE1C-A71B-47C0-8C0F-FF663CA8A75C%40att.net <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D0D6EE1C-A71B-47C0-8C0F-FF663CA8A75C%40att.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.