Ariadne is now providing this breadcrumb-like functionality too,
correct?--Joe

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 12:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: GPS Waypoint performance - Does one outperform others?

Hi Keith,

My Way Classic is probably the one to look at. You can drop waypoints
anywhere and then make them into a route. I haven't used it a ton, but I did
use it a bit on the campground on Maui where I was last March and while I
too find my guide dog is more helpful than any app, it did let me set
waypoints at key turns and that was helpful. The app is from the Swiss
Federation for the Blind or something like that and I believe it's $20, so
not exactly cheap, but then again the $2,000 I spend on my Trekker Maestro 5
years ago tells me that $20 is cheap. The developer who does Money Reader
and Recognizer is also working on a similar app called Breadcrums, but it
hasn't been released yet and I am not sure when it  will be released.