Does this not turn off voiceover?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Episode 28 of iBlindTech - Pages Intro is out

Lay the phone down on a hard flat surface. Flick to or touch the file you
want to rename. Already have your other hand or a finger of it on the home
button but don't worry about keeping your first hand on the file icon.

Tripple click home and then double tap with the same finger you used before
to find the icon; the focus should not have been lost and the edit field
should come up. You can just use the clear text button and put the new name
in. This should be fixed but in the meantime, once you do it I think you
won't find it so difficult.

--

Cheryl

May the words of my mouth