Seeing AI from Microsoft is free and has a money identifier with it.
Sorry if this information was already shared.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Carrie
Snodgrass
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 9:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Need A New Money Reading App

The same thing happened to me. I decided to purchase the cash reader app at the
time because I was in a hurry, and it was one of the first apps to come up. It
is a subscription, but the app works very well and identifies the bills very
quickly. I have not yet researched free money reader apps, although I should,
but I am very happy with the cash reader app.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/21DE8784-875A-4E1C-B673-234A194C2341%40tampabay.rr.com.