What's line2?  Is it an app in the app store?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Grant Hardy
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Looking for an app to block callers

You can't do that on official, non-jailbroken phones; Apple doesn't allow
third-party developers to integrate with the phone app.

You have a few options though. One is contacting your carrier as some
companies offer this service. Another is to sign up for a service such as
Google Voice or Line2 since they give you a number and allow you to set up
rules for specific groups of callers. You may even be able to port your
number to one of these services, though depending on your phone company it
may not be possible to both port your number, and keep your plan active with
a new number.

You could always try the Youmail service, which is available in the app
store and replaces your carrier's voicemail service. There are instructions
for forwarding unanswered calls to Youmail, and you can block certain
parties from leaving voicemail messages. But of course, they will still be
able to ring through, and also they'll still be able to text you.

Grant