Maybe that is why I could not block my group; the numbers are not in my
Contacts. However, I never got an option to block anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2021 9:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: how do you block texts

Bill,
When I use the second method of blocking unwanted text/emails, I'm presented
with a search box. I have tried entering the email address I want to block
texts from, but all it does is search my contacts for that address. Since the
address is not in my contacts, I am unable to block it. Thoughts?

Regards,
Wayne Merritt

--
Follow me on Twitter: @wcmerritt