Yeah it should be your vo keys and h twice.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Peter
Frandsen
Sent: Friday, 5 November 2021 3:14 am
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: App Switcher With Logitech K480?

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 4, 2021, at 7:48 AM, Fazil M.
<fzlmahmoo...@gmail.com<mailto:fzlmahmoo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi.
Does K480 have a command to open App Switcher? If, yes, may I know it, please?
Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/010501d7d182%24a3f1b780%24ebd52680%24%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/010501d7d182%24a3f1b780%24ebd52680%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
 From PeterEarlFrandsen: speaking of keyboards I have difficulties with
gestures. Speaking with keyboards I have difficulties with gestures such as
even the familiar double tap gestures and I require a lot of use of the
keyboard to do not only typing but navigating. The problem problem that I’m
having with keyboards is that I think I got a K 400 to a large logitech
keyboard. Yes I do have a logitech keyboard. Problem is I can’t get it to even
work in the Donnelly website I can’t get it to work in email I can’t actually
get to keyboard to work an email at all in the mail app I can’t get it to two
to do it  for some reason it’s not doing that that’s that’s a bug that I’m
having. Speaking of keyboards with typing I go into some websites and some ad
fields and it won’t let me type some letters and then it stops some letters I
won’t type in some it well then I have to do the keyboard and then I have to
turn it off and key and I’ll type in certain letters and then go back to it.
Again speaking with speaking about the speaking about websites again speaking
about websites I go in to click the website and click and it won’t the clicking
does it does it as it goes into the website to sound click do I have on on
usually stops. Usually the sound click Willians will start. On the website is a
little website is loaded . And again as I say usually the website should load
and the website should should tell me that it’s loaded and the clicking sound
will stop the sound click. Period problem I have is one sound clicking isn’t
stopping to load the website well most of them so far most of the website so
for now aren’t even loading they don’t even load unless I go back and tap the
reload or Tampa pop-up dismiss pop-up or type of reload or go to my home
screen. No it’s just jump out the websites on loading  it’s not the websites
themselves on loading that’s never happened but the websites are not loading
they just unless I load them reload them a second time they’re not loading.
Sorry.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/0A1F1648-7BEA-48F4-8669-6D823A6C76F9%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/0A1F1648-7BEA-48F4-8669-6D823A6C76F9%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.