Hello Esther:
I love my AirPods so far. I’ve had them for a little over a week and I’m
finding them to be very useful and very comfortable. The one thing I will say
is that it’s hard to use them when you’re asleep lol! The earbuds fall out of
your ears. Maybe I need to create some kind of an ear sock or something. Other
than that I love them!