Hi Ann,

So glad you were successful with Pazera Audio Extractor. It has an Output
directory combo box where you can choose one of the following to place your
converted files:

The same as input file

System folder desktop

System folder My music

System folder My documents

Custom

It sounds like yours was set to My documents.

Alan