My carrier is AT&T, and so far, I have no Siri issues with my iPhone 11.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Esther Levegnale
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 9:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri is Acting Crazy Again!

Ooops!  I forgot to tell you that my carrier is AT&T.

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!

        On Nov 14, 2021, at 8:17 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

        Keep in mind that the way Siri behaves may have less to do witgh your
iPhone then with the service. Which phone do you have? If it's an iPhone 8 or
older I can see how an upgrade could definitely be a good thing, but if you
have an iPhone 11 or anything like that I personally really don't see too much
benefit.

        I just switched from Koodo here in Canada back to Telus. Telus is one
of the 3 main providers and Koodo is actually owned by them, but they often
have offered cheaper plans.

        Now Telus called me and offered me a business plan where the more
phones you bring to them the better of a deal you get, 4 would have saved me an
extra $5/month per plan, but even with 3 lines which would be my wife, my store
manager and myself we get a pretty good deal.

        Anyways, with them I could switch to a 2-year lease and for $27 a
months I could have an iPhone 13 128 Gb which after 2 years I could simply give
back to them and get a new iPhone which would be the 15 at that point. It was
almost tempting, but I decided to just keep my iPhone 11 which works great, has
more than enough battery life for me and with every year I keep it I save money.

        If I had kept my iPhone 8 last year which is when I upgraded to the 11
I would definitely have updated to an iPhone 13 this year.