OK, I see. No, I don't think you can share it directly from Wallet, there is no
option for that.
However, if you go to the BC Health Gateway on your computer you can download a
PDF copy, add it to the Files app (you have a Mac, right, so that should be
easy) and then you can share it to WghatsApp from there.
Also, you might want to find out if they want the BC vaccination passport or
the Federal version which you would need for flying/international travel, both
can be accessed via the Health Gateway and they are very similar except I think
the Federal one has the Canadian flag and such on it so it's probably the
better option for international travel.
Here is the direct link on the BC Health Gateway which takes you directly to
the sign-in form, you simply enter your BC Personal Health Number, your birth
date and the date of either  your first or second vaccination, then click
"Enter":

BC Health Gateway - Get my vaccine
card<https://www.healthgateway.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard>

After you log in there is a "Save As" option which you choose to download
either your provincial or Federal vaccine card or you can first do one and then
the other. The provincial card is simply an image file in PNG format, the
Federal card is an image, but it's in PDF format. Here is what it says if you
select the "Image (Provincial proof)" option:

Next, you'll see an image of your card. Depending on your browser, you may need
to manually save the image to your files or photos. If you want to print,
we recommend you use the print function in your browser.
Continue Button  Cancel Button

Select Continue and the card is displayed and at least for me using Windows and
the Microsoft Edge browser which I have set to automatically download anything
to the Downloads folder, the card is automatically downloaded into my Downloads
folder and the file is called "ProvincialVaccineProof.png"

The Save As option is still displayed underneath the information which again
for me Jaws can read, e.g. it reads "BC Vaccine Card", then my full name and
the issue date (current date and time), then there is an image which Jaws
doesn't read and I assume Voiceover won't either because it's an image.
If I now want to save my Federal card I click Save As again and select "PDF
(Federal Proof)", then I get the following warning:

Sensitive Document Download
Close
The file that you are downloading contains personal information. If you are on
a public computer, please ensure that the file is deleted before you log off.
Continue  Cancel

Select Continue and the file is opened as well as downloaded automatically (for
me using Edge), Jaws says "Downloading, VaccineProof.pdf, 120 KB", it just
takes a second, then if I go to my Downloads folder the "Vaccine Proof.pdf"
file is there.

I don't know if on a Mac there is a default Downloads folder, but if there is
you can then move the two files into the Files app which should mean they are
then automatically available on your iPhone in the Files App from where you can
open them, tap "Share" and select to share by WhatsApp. It makes no difference
if you do it this way even if you could share directly from the Wallet because
what is in your Wallet is identical to this.