Hi:

I have had many of the same issues with Siri that all of you have had.  but I haven't had them in quite awhile now.   I had timeswhen  Siri would say working on it and then tell me there was an error and that was that.  Thank goodness that has ended for me for now anyway.  I just upgraded to 15.1 and I was concerned with the issues I may have.  But so far, so good.  phew! On 11/19/2021 8:27 AM, CHELA Robles wrote:

While I don't have the "Working on that," response I do still have the "having problems with the connection" in addition to making sure that this device is on the same network as this home pod which I don't own one. I told y'all about the run-around with Apple Accessibility yesterday night and I own an iPhone 8 Plus. This issue persists when I connect bluetooth devices such as the AirPod Pros and the BoseFrames Tempo, and when I disconnect from them, or my Mifa bluetooth speaker, it takes two attempts with Siri to launch apps.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2021, at 5:22 AM, Esther Levegnale <elevegn...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble with Siri.  Sometimes he speaks, while at other times he does not.

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!

On Nov 19, 2021, at 8:13 AM, chrisjudge1...@gmail.com wrote:

She's old and wrinkled and needs to be traded in.

Chris Judge

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Dan Yates
Sent: November 18, 2021 11:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Weary of Siri

wow! What the heck is wrong with Siri lately. I thought that, after the upgrade, it would no longer be in the cloud and we would have less issues since jit would be on a our phone. Frequently I’m getting this stuff like “one sec  or “working on it and finally somethings wrong please try again.
Dan
“,
from my iPhone

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/02C8081B-4DD5-49E6-A3EE-2E330755FA9F%40gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/033701d7dd47%242c7bb400%2485731c00%24%40gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/0CF0C87D-85D5-4053-A185-02D1FF77D3B8%40sbcglobal.net <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/0CF0C87D-85D5-4053-A185-02D1FF77D3B8%40sbcglobal.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/11989287-7277-4AD9-AAFF-429052FC3228%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/11989287-7277-4AD9-AAFF-429052FC3228%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.