From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jesper Holten
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 11:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: In the quest of a hymnal ap I found iWorship Plus and it works

Hi.
Yes it works fine. TThere is thus far only one problem I have found,which
is one button not being labeled. It seems to be add song to playlist.
Otherwise it accessible, I can select the different hymnals, as well as
choosing and reading the individual Hymns.
My initial fear was that the Lyrics might not be contained fully on one
screen, and scrolling might not be possible, but I have not found any Hymns
thus far I could not read.
HTH,
Jesper.,