It was not accessible for me when I did it last night. I had to have sighted assistance to get through the set up. I decided I didn't like it and am now using my Google Voice with a different app that is totally accessible. The app is called Talkatone and the developer is TalkMe.IM, Inc. I totally love it.

-----Original Message----- From: Rob Harris
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: GoogleVoice?

Can anyone describe the process of setting up and the app for GoogleVoice
please?

Someone said you get a real number, is that just a Us number? I used to have
a UK number with skype years ago.

All comments and advice welcome.  The setup process in particular,  the
times I've started, got to the end, then found the dreaded  capture thinghy
we ro at least I, can never get past.

Thanks, RobH.