  From: Simon A Fogarty
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 3:40 PM
  Subject: RE: When in the watch app?

  Hi Kay,

  You make it sound like you are going to destroy this watch the first time
you wear it,

  I’m just wondering, b

  But do you go out and start punching things or backslapping people for the
hell of it while you’re out walking?

  Because the watch is pretty tough,

  I’m constantly bumping in to solid objects like buildings or power poles
on our streets,

  Cars, both parked and sometimes moving,

  Even the odd fat person

  Plus there is tripping over anything I can find at ankle level,

  And touch wood here I’m not damaging my watch,

  I do have a shell around it for knocks and bumps but the face is really
only protected by the jersey or hoodie I wear if I’m wearing one.

  I will admit though I have broken the faces on 2 of my passed watchs,

  The original apple watch, 7 days after I received it,

  I hit my wrist against a steel cabinet on a city street,

  There to control traffic lights,

  Apple replaced that under the apple care plus I had,

  And then my series 2 I smacked against a car body parked on the side of
the street,

  That was however after the series 4 had been released  so I had the s2
repaired under insurance and purchased a series 4,

  Which I’ve still got as well as my new series 7.

  So give yourself a break and see how you get on,

  My thought is you have it then you should wear it,

  Good luck and don’t be afraid

  The boogie man only comes out at night!