Hey Rob, I've set it up, it's a bear to do especially  with the Capcha thing,
but I was able to listen to it and get it figured out eventually. You can
choose to port your old Cell number or choose a new number and I chose a new
number. I set it up for texting and calling and use an app called Talkatone,
that works with google voice to allow for phone calls. I can't remember all the
steps I went through to set it up, but it's pretty straight forward until you
get to the capcha, but once pased that you're set to go, the page is fairly
easy to navigate and you can adjust things to your liking. I'll see if I can
recreate the steps and send them once I get them. Thanks again and take care.