Dennis,
Thanks so much for the glowing review. We seriously appreciate it! :)
Yes, we are on sale until January 1! You can get 40% off our annual
subscription and 50% off lifetime for the next month! :)
Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify. Always happy to help!

--
Shane Lowe.
Community Operations Manager @ Mediate