  From: Cristóbal Muñoz
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2021 4:04 PM
  Subject: RE: screen protector for apple watch?

  I don’t have an Apple Watch, but my wife got this protector for her series
7 41 MM model. It comes in a packet of two.

  Smiling 2 Pack Case Built in Tempered Glass Screen Protector Compatible
with Apple Watch Series 7 41mm, Hard PC Case Ultra-Thin Bumper Overall
Protective Cover- Transparent
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KXRBQL4/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glt_fabc_PK9FXKAJ4XZ5PQVNXJE1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

  Cristóbal