I do not have Tap to Wake, Shake to Wake, or Raise to Wake turned on. I'll turn
my phone on myself.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Agent086b
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2021 6:50 PM
To: iPhone List > <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Tap to wake or not

Hi all,
do people have there phones set on tap to wake or just use the side button.
I found with my previous screen it would keep waking when it bumped anything
when in my pocket. However that was with a non Apple screen. I can’t remember
if it did that when the phone had a genuine screen.
Just am interested what people who keep the phones in there pockets. I suspect
ladies don’t have this problem if they put it in a handbag.
Thanks for your ideas.
Max.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/85BB2BFB-A1D1-4909-821F-281A678300A3%40internode.on.net.