Good morning.
In the library if you flick down or up you will go through a list of options
for your audiobook. One of them is archive which places your audiobook in a
special list or collection that hides your book until you select the archive
collection in your list of collections. There is also an option to remove the
audiobook from your device. That's the delete button.  If you double tap that
the downloaded title will be deleted from your device. You will only see this
option if you have actually downloaded the title. If you have not, this option
does not appear.
If you double tap menu, and swipe through the options there you will also find
the remove title from this device option. Again, you won't see this option if
you have not previously downloaded the audiobook to your device.