From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Andy Baracco
Sent: 01 January 2022 18:47
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Headset recommendation

The Aftershokz products have improved greatly since they were first released.
They used to be made of a cheap plastic that would easily break. Also, there
was a great deal of audio leakage.  I recall sitting next to someoen on a bus
and he was singing along with my music.

The new Trekz line is coated with a rubbery material which is very flexible.
The audio leakage problem has improved greatly. i think that music sounds good
on them if you are willing to deal with the vibration against your cheeks.

Andy