I agree with Anna about the light, did mine in afternoon bright sun.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Sunday, January 2, 2022 1:33 PM
To: VIPhone Mailing List <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Homepage & App Switcher have been taken Care Off, Now a New
Question?

Hi Fazil,

If Face ID fails, the keypad should come up automatically so you can enter your
password.

If Face ID is failing all the time, make sure you are holding the phone about
12 cm in front of your face and that the phone has a clear view of your face.
You might want to get sighted help to get the angle and distance right. If that
doesn't help, delete the scan and try again, making sure you have plenty of
light. Having lots of light will help you get a really good scan. Once you have
a good scan, you don't need any light at all for face recognition to work.

HTH,
Anna

        On Jan 2, 2022, at 12:12 PM, Fazil M. <mfa...@outlook.com