I was able to get it to work.  I did it a little different then you
did Dennis.  I had to put the phrases in to smaller chunks, but I did
eventually get it to work.  The really cool thing is, is that you can
just delete all entries if you wish and have things back to normal if
you wish.  Thanks again.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson