Speaking of Netatmo, is there any particular model I should get, or each of their models are accessible?
Thanks.
Maria

Dňa 5. 1. 2022 o 7:56 Sieghard Weitzel napísal(a):
Netatmo is still the best solution although I recently came across another one,
but unfortunately I can't remember the name.
It should be easily available in Europe as it's a French company.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mária
Orovcíková
Sent: January 4, 2022 10:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Looking for a weather station

Hello list,
Please, I am looking for a wheather station that has Voiceover accessible app
so that I can control it and check info on my Iphone.
I need something that would dissplay inside and outside temperature.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Thank you.
Maria

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8dc87e3e-2aa1-9e2d-f692-f1f7217d9464%40gmail.com.