Sorry for the confusion.

I can not say for certain what is saved in the app on your phone. WayAround
would have to confirm this, but this is what I think happens.

1, When you create and write information to a WayTag, that information is saved
within the app, but also saved to the WayCloud for backup purposes.
2, If you change the information on a WayTag, then that new information is
saved to the WayCloud overwriting the old information.
3, If you get a new phone, to be able to scan your tags, you will first have to
sign into the app, and then the app will download the tag information to the
app on your new phone.

So it is not that the information is not available on your phone, it is just
WayAround does not have a way for you to currently access it.
Basically, all you can currently do is to read, write, or copy a tag within the
app.

I would recommend getting in touch with Jessica from WayAround. She knows
exactly how everything works, and would be the perfect person to share your
recommendation with.

Hope this makes more sense.

Chris