Hello everyone,

I just recently purchased a set of Powerbeats Pro. I absolutely love them! I wasn't quite sure I ever wanted such a thing. I couldn't conceive of spending that much money on earbuds, or earphones. But then I had a chance to check them out, and I decided to get them. It was so worth it to me.

I love how incredibly easy they were to set up with my iPhone. I also love the charging case, and how after a five minute charge, you have an hour and a half of usage. Not to mention, they have a wonderful sound to them.

But I do have a couple of questions. I am not really sure if any of you will have answers for me, or not. These questions aren't really regarding how the Beats work.

But for those of you who use these, how did you go about adjusting the hooks?

How did you make them more comfortable of a fit?

My right Beat feels like it is a tighter fit into my ear. And it hurts more, and a lot quicker than the Beat in my left ear. I want to adjust them. But I certainly do not want to damage them.

Also, are the tips supposed to kind of be bent down?

Those are not adjustable, correct?

Any help is much appreciated. I hope I will get to enjoy these for quite a long time.

Thank you,

Terri