Chuck,

That’s great. I hope you enjoy your new 13 Mini as much as I’ve enjoyed mine.

Alan

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Chuck
Dean
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2022 4:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New iPhone without tactile home button.

Thank you to all who have helped.

I picked up my new blue iPhone 13 Mini and it is up and running perfectly!

Chuck  (mobile)

 <http://www.cadean.com/> Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

 <http://cadean.com/Vespa.html> Our 1961 Vespa 400

On Mar 10, 2022, at 12:52 PM, Carolyn <4carol...@windstream.net
<mailto:4carol...@windstream.net> > wrote:

Thanks.

Well, last night, I typed a text and sent it to my pastor, who has an Android
phone. I never saw where it was delivered, and Sent was dimmed. If he hadn't
responded, Thank you, I'd have not bee sure he got it. I do not have an
attached keyboard of any kine, typed from the phone, but was so uncertain about
the message. I guess it only says delivered, when it goes to another iPhone?