There used to be native support both with IOS and Android several years back,
however, after 2013, it appears that all native support for syncing your
Facebook contacts to your mobile devices no longer exists no matter the
platform you’re using.  I’ve tried the third-party options too, but with no
success.  I’ve just had to contend with finding certain ones I want to add,
manually add any/all info by hand, and go on about my day.  It sucks, but I
think this was a Facebook decision ultimately and not necessary an Apple or
Android decision.  Facebook even did away with a beloved feature for me some
years back, the phonebook feature.

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna

General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist

Phone:  (518)330-5188

E-Mail:   <mailto:loreallavi...@gmail.com> loreallavi...@gmail.com

Website:   <http://www.facebook.com/TranscriptsByLoreal> Click here for
Transcripts By Loreal