From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: e hënë, 28 mars 2022 20:01
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Strange behaviour with iPhone 12 Pro Max in settings

Hi Gezim,

Someone mentioned making sure your navigation is set to flat, that may be what
is happening.

That setting is in the Quick Settings, If you type navigation in the search box
at the top of the settings screen, you can find it and jump right to it.

You could also use that search box for screen recognition and jump right to
that setting.

You also may want to try a single finger touch when right flicking isn’t
working at about the mid point of your screen.

Then, try a three finger swipe up to scroll the screen.

But, if none of that works, you will want to contact Apple Accessibility.  If
in the US or Canada 877-204-3930

*         United Kingdom.: 0800 048 0754

*         Australia: (61) 1-300-365-083

I don’t think other countries have specific accessibility support, but they do
have support numbers listed at:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

HTH,

Richard