Feel free to record that demo and share it with us all if you'd like. Sounds like several of us are interested in knowing how to do this.

On 3/30/2022 10:14 PM, Earle wrote:
Hi Jasmine. If you want to email me off list we can work something out. The
best email address to use is:
rowdyameri...@gmail.com
Then we can talk and exchange info if you like. Maybe I could
record you a demo. It might help you if you can actually hear how it is done.

Earle

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2022, at 9:25 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I was wondering, can we possibly talk off-list? I would love to learn this.

"Blindness is not what defines me, yet there are many things that do."
—Jasmine Kotsay, 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Earle <rowdyameri...@shaned.net>
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 03:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Using files as ring tones without iTunes

I am totally blind as well and I have no problems doing what I said in my
last week and experienced no difficulties at all.
Earle
Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 30, 2022, at 6:15 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Have you been able to do this in the last few months? I can't seem to get the
GarageBand app to work, maybe because I'm totally blind.

Sincerely,
Jasmine