Hello everyone,

I am possibly getting an iPad for my birthday. Although, I am not 100 percent sure about this. I have wanted one for a while now. But I can do most things I want to do, on my phone. Plus, I don't really know how having one might help me.

However, I certainly will make the best use of one, if it is something I get for my birthday.

With all that said, does anyone know if they make bluetooth keyboards, that fit over an iPad?

I guess that would likely be more of a keyboard case?

I know years ago, they used to make something like this. As when I had an iPad Mini, for a short time, I had one of those.

My other question is this.

If you can use a bluetooth, keyboard case with an iPad, are there commands you can use, so that you aren't always having to use the screen?

I think my hesitation with having an iPad, is that I know how slow I am, when it comes to a touch screen. I can do quite a bit with my phone. And I use it all the time. But when it comes to typing on it, I am rather slow at it. No amount of practice over the years, has really changed this. So I know it will be this way for me, if I am trying to use an iPad. As often as I can, I use my bluetooth keyboard with my phone, to type. Or I dictate.

Any thoughts, or suggestions would be much appreciated. I would likely be getting an iPad Mini. As this is what I have talked about wanting, in the past.

Thank you,

Terri