Freevee is the new name for the IMDB app. IMDB stood for Internet Movie Database, as best I can remember. Freevee allows you to watch certain films and TV shows with ads. I have not tried the IOS version. A news article I saw said that Freevee is coming to Apple TV. It's also available on the Amazon Fire TV.

Kathy Blackburn
kblac...@austin.rr.com