  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 30, 2022 8:47 AM
  Subject: RE: [BlindApples] Qatari Money Reader, Free

  I am guessing these are US currencies?

  Flatten the bill on a desk, lay the camera in the middle of the bill,
raise it up slowly to about 8 inches or so above and if that doesn’t work,
try the same steps after double tapping on flash on.

  IF that doesn’t work,  Go into the iPhone settings, Qatari Money Reader,
and make sure it is allowed to use the camera.

  If it is, toggle it off and on again.

  If none of that works, make sure with another currency app that it works.

  Then, write the developer as they may have other thoughts.

  I’ve not had it ever not work, though I may have to raise the phone a
little higher in some cases.

  Richard

  My web site; https://www.turner42.com/