From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
bentleyj1...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 9:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Wi-Fi ovens

Thanks Sieghard for your response.

I got curious and Googled around a bit.  It looks to me like as long as one
buys a name brand product and uses decent cookware, there are no negative
results with induction range tops.  It looks like these range tops save a lot
of money.  They; along with special cookware are just a bit expensive.

James B