I updated my bard mobile just fine.  I have no idea how well the app
update worked, because I wasn't having any issue before, but still
updated my bard mobile.  Now, I hope that NLS can fix the issue with
when looking at series on bard mobile, the app won't show the series
in correct order.  That is seriously annoying me.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson