From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Johna
Gravitt
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 2:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: question about headset

Hello,

I am looking for a specific type of headset and was wondering what suggestions
you may have:

See below for what I’m looking for

Multi point connection via usb dongle and Bluetooth

I want to be able to hear jaws on my laptop and answer teams calls.  I want to
be able

To  also use my iPhone with it including hearing voice over at the same time
but in one ear while laptop is in another.

Right now the set up I have is close.

I’m using a Plantronics over ear head set that has a usb dongle for my laptop
and connect to my phone as well, but it has issues and I never hear voice over
through it unless the usb dongle is not connected to my laptop.  The other
issue is that it’s not simultaneous and I’d like to hear both at the same time.

Lastly, the headset I have now is a bit heavy for all day use.

I am absolutely looking for hands free and a decent range

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Johna

  TODAY, I CHOOSE JOY!

  Johna Gravitt – Accessibility and Talent Associate

People with disabilities, access job openings at:  www.benderconsult.com/jobs
<https://benderconsult.com/jobs/>

Bender Consulting Services, Inc. Competitive Jobs Mean Freedom

Email: jgrav...@benderconsult.com <mailto:jgrav...@benderconsult.com>

Direct Phone: (412)-446-4442

Main office Phone:  (412)-787-8567

Cell:  412-212-6761