From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 9:17 AM
To: 'cwc' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: blind musicians list

Hi all,

I have seen some discussion of playing musical instruments on this list but do
not want to go too far off topic.  Where can I find a blind musicians list?  I
want to find some help on how to learn to play guitars or mandolins as a blind
person.

Thanks.

--

Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/dec25ed7-d399-b2b2-9a4b-5850cf247877%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/dec25ed7-d399-b2b2-9a4b-5850cf247877%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.