From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kay
Malmquist
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2022 7:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Roomba

I will be interested in what you think.  I also saw Mike's review and thought
seriously about buying the Roborock.  Do you have any recommendations as to the
best place to buy one?  Years ago, I had two Roomba's, one for downstairs and
one for up.  I liked them and miss them for the in-between vacuum jobs they did.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its
strength.
Corrie Ten Boom - 1892-1983 - Watchmaker