I am looking for a two way intercom/doorbell system that is wired.  I really
could care less about the video.  Here is what I need it to do.  When
someone rings my doorbell, Ineed to hear the ring on my phone alexa, indoor
speaker or whatever.  I then need to be able to talk to the person who rang
my bell to find out if I want to let them in.  I would like the system to be
wired so I don't have to deal with changing batteries.  I thought blink app
was my answer.  However, I have never been able to hear the doorbell on
either my phone or alexa.  Spoke with both amazon and blink tech suport and
am quite discouraged.  According to them, I have to enable video and will
then only get a visual notification (picture) of someone at my door.  Can
anyone suggest something that will work for me?  Or, if you know that blink
is accessible, can u help me make it work?  Thanks.