From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2022 8:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessible Skip-Bo, Rummy, Uno, and Solitaire Games

I like King's Corner. It is a solitaire game.

You can look up the rules on Wikipedia if you don't know it. The basics are
with this accessible version, you double tap and hold on the card you want to
move and slide it to the place you want to drop it and lift your finger.

Kings go in the corners, and you build down from their with alternating suits,
as well as building down on the 4 cards in the middle of the sides.

Here is the link. I think it may be 99¢.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kings-corner/id414361524

Richard

“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little
consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin

My web site: https://www.turner42.com

On Jul 21, 2022, at 4:31 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kot...@gmail.com