The first preseason game is Thursday August 4th between the Raiders and the
Jaguars.

I have TuneIn premium so we shall hear. 😊.

They gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse, TuenIn premium for $4.99 a month
instead of $9.99.

Richard

“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought
which they seldom use.” - Sþren Kierkegaard

My web site:  <https://www.turner42.com/> https://www.turner42.com

🩅