Hi, just an FYI, this list is for the discussion of iOS, not Linux.

Thanks, and take care.

--
Raul A. Gallegos - VIPhone Moderator
Sometimes I worry about my short attention span, but not for long.

On 11/12/2012 9:55 AM, Mike M wrote:
Hello,
        I have been thinking about putting Linux on an extra PC I have laying
around so I can start playing with it.
        Do you know the best way to go about it?
        Thank you much. I appreciate it.

Mike