Hi.

I'm also looking for something similar that will work on the mac preferably.  I
would love to not be tied to the mac with usb headphones sometimes.

thanks
Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com