Hi Richard,

Well, one of the differences between the iPhone 14 Pro and the pro max is video
playback. One reports 23 hours and the max is supposed to provide 29 hours.
Really, I just don’t think that’s worth it. I do mostly audio, so I would
assume that number would go up if I’m not doing that much with video playback.

Sent from my iPhone