From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 5:57 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: App switcher issue in IOS 16

For me, the apps in the app switcher seem to be in a smaller area.

I haven’t taken the time to isolate that yet.

Richard

“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought
which they seldom use.” - Søren Kierkegaard

My web site: https://www.turner42.com <https://www.turner42.com/>

🦅